Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Swirled White and Chocolate Chip Cookies

Last Friday I decided to bake chocolate chip cookies.  Cooking is something that Luke has been helping me with, but baking, baking I can do!  I must have been needing some comfort food, so ofcourse I thought of chocolate chip cookies right away.  After looking at recipes online, I decided to go with the Nestle Tollhouse recipe that is on the back of the chocolate chip bag.  The only difference is that I used swirled chocolate chips and I added some oatmeal.  I made sure not to overbake the cookies so that they were nice and chewy.  Let me just say that these cookies were so tasty that I proceeded to eat so many that my stomach hurt.  I actually had to end up throwing half of the batch away so that I wouldn't lose any more control and eat the cookies in one sitting.  oops!

One response to “Swirled White and Chocolate Chip Cookies”

Adam said...

Dude! You could have mailed those to me instead. They looked good.

Post a Comment