Sunday, June 7, 2009

Seared Tuna with Soy Mustard Vinaigrette

Tonight I received a cooking lesson from Luke so this is sort of a joint post. Luke taught me how to sear tuna and it turns out this is very simple. The key is buying fresh fish and not cooking it for too long. We seasoned the fish with salt and pepper and then made a light vinaigrette. The vinaigrette had soy, lime juice, dijon mustard, ginger and a little bit of vegetable oil.

We sliced the tuna and then put it on some green beans which we stir fried with some soy sauce, rice wine, ginger, garlic and chili paste.

This meal was super quick and super yummy. It was fresh and light. I love tuna!

2 Responses to “Seared Tuna with Soy Mustard Vinaigrette”

Adam said...

I love tuna too! So does Kevin.

Unknown said...

I love tuna as well. When are you cooking your wife dinner?!

Post a Comment