Sunday, May 31, 2009

Salmon with a Cherry Tomato Balsamic Reduction

Luke's out of town this weekend, so I had to go it alone in the kitchen. So I'm going to make a bit of a confession and say that I've actually cooked salmon before, so this isn't entirely a new recipe.

I found a nice salmon steak while grocery shopping and decided that I could make that for my meal of the week. I started off by making the cherry tomato and balsamic reduction becasue the salmon cooks so quickly. This really just means I heated up the tomatoes an balsamic vinegar...sounds fancy though, right? Then
I pan fried the salmon because that's really the simplest way to cook it.
I was most nervous about plating the meal because Luke usually gives me helpful pointers. Well, you be the judge, how does it look? If it's any consolation, this meal was super easy, super delicious and cooked in no time!

No response to “Salmon with a Cherry Tomato Balsamic Reduction”

Post a Comment